Air Duct Inspection, Duct Cleaning Service & Air Duct CleaningLa Plata, MD, Waldorf, MD, California, MD, Leonardtown, MD, Prince Frederick, MD & Hollywood, MD
What is building up in your air ducts?
The best way to get rid of contaminants inside your duct work is to have your ducts professional cleaned. At T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we use an advanced cleaning method to scrub your duct system clean. Plus, we can sanitize your ducts with an EPA registered anti-microbial chemical, leaving your home fresh and clean!
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increased ventilation
Control dust and other contaminants by cleaning the central air system
According to the EPA, levels of air pollution inside the home can be 2 to 5 times higher than outdoor levels. Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander – all of which is circulated throughout your home by the central air system at least 3 to 5 times a day.
T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. inspects your duct work to show you what you are breathing
Our technicians use a video inspection system to evaluation your home’s duct work. We look for dirt, debris, animal droppings, mold, moisture and more to determine whether cleaning is necessary to improve the quality of your home’s air.
How your ducts are cleaned makes a difference
The EPA recommends having the air ducts in your home cleaned only as needed – without inspection you don’t know when there is mold growth or other harmful contaminants inside!
The duct cleaning process:
- We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work.
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean, we can fog them with an EPA-registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
Don’t just stop with air duct cleaning!
T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers a full range of indoor air quality tools to help improve your home’s air. Electrostatic filters remove up to 95% of airborne dust and breathable contaminants inside your home. We also offer three, easy to use treatments to eliminate and prevent mold, bacteria and unpleasant odors. Contact us to schedule an air duct inspection and cleaning today.