Ductless Air Conditioning, Ductless HVAC Service & Ductless HVAC RepairPrince Frederick, MD, Leonardtown, MD, La Plata, MD, Lexington Park, MD, Waldorf, MD & California, MD
T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. makes it easy and affordable to maintain perfect comfort. We specialize in Ductless HVAC, offering the opportunity to improve comfort, efficiency, and control over the indoor climate without major investment or renovation. Whether you’re targeting a single overheated or chilly room, updating the entire residence, or building from scratch, we design a system to suit your specific needs. Because ductless technology focuses on individual zones, operation is customizable, saving money and answering personal preference.
Expert Ductless Heating & Cooling Services
Family owned and operated, T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. prioritizes quality and value. We partner with Mitsubishi to offer the most sophisticated ductless options on the market. These versatile systems maintain year round temperature, minimize energy costs, and accommodate any demand. Our fully licensed and extensively trained technicians complete the majority of installation projects in a matter of hours and are fully qualified in the service and repair of all makes and models. T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. invites you to get in touch with us at 301-880-0161, get your questions answered, schedule a prompt appointment, and optimize the enjoyment of your home.
T. N. Bowes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. installs and recommends Mitsubishi ductless systems because of the many benefits, including:
- Filtration – Advanced multi-stage filtration captures and eliminates contaminants for superior indoor air quality.
- Deodorizing – On select units, Platinum Deodorizing filters absorb unpleasant smells.
- Washable Filters – Lasting up to 10 years, washable filters trim costs, add convenience, and minimize environmental impact.
- Inverter Technology – Rather than on/off operation, these innovative systems automatically adjust capacity to suit changing demand.
- Zone Control – Avoid heating/cooling empty rooms and tailor comfort to needs and preferences.
- ENERGY STAR Rated – The majority of units are ENERGY STAR qualified and frequently eligible for federal and state tax credits.
- Hyper-Heating – Even if the outside temperature drops down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit, these powerful heat pumps provide indoor comfort.
- Energy Efficiency – Inverter technology achieves exceptional efficiency for both heating and cooling.
- Instant Hot-Start – Rather than a blast of chilly air when the unit starts up, you feel immediate warmth.
- Quiet Operation – Insulated compressor compartments and vibration dampeners avoid noisy operation.
- Remote Control – Connect up to 16 devices to your ductless systems and adjust temperature settings through your smartphone from virtually anywhere.
- Programmable – Take advantage of the kumo cloud app to set up a schedule for heating/cooling, check filters, and get reminders.
- 3D I-See Sensors – Certain units scan the room, detect occupancy and adjust temperature and airflow to ensure ideal and even comfort.