Hours of Operation: 7am – 3:30pm (including 1/2hr for lunch), or until the completion of the job. Overtime will be required at times.
- Great communication skills.
- Upholds the highest level of respect for all daily encounters, on or off work.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Drug free and able to pass a random drug test.
- Desire to learn and fully understand HVAC practices.
- Ability to make and interpret measurements using a tape measure and other related tools.
- Willingness to invest in the necessary tools to perform related tasks.
- Willingness to invest time in necessary training to advance your skillset.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Comply to safety guidelines – Safely work at heights from a ladder, safely operate power tools, proper lifting procedures, etc.
Working Conditions: Varying uncontrolled environments are to be expected. An example of an uncontrolled environment includes attics, crawlspaces, construction sites, roadways, customer residence, etc. An uncontrolled condition will likely be accompanied by inherent safety concerns such as, but not limited too; extreme temperatures, undesirable weather, confined spaces, disagreeable building materials, etc. Such conditions will require all employees to posses a full range of body motion (crawling, kneeling, standing, lifting, balancing, dancing, etc.). All employees will need to be able to properly lift 100lbs solely, and much more as a team. TN Bowes Heating and Cooling will provide a safe controlled environment while at the office/shop/warehouse.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI): A key performance indicator (KPI) is a proficiency and/or competency objective outlined in each job description. Some KPIs may be gained by simple on the job training, as where others may require education on specified product, industry knowledge, or trade compliance. An employee’s willingness and ambition to obtain the desired KPIs for advancement is a self-directive, it is not the responsibility of TN Bowes Heating and Cooling. That said, TN Bowes Heating and Cooling will help facilitate such employee sought training.
A construction lead will be responsible for the new installation of a complete duct systems without supervision. This does include setting equipment and installing all necessary accessories, flues, drains, wiring, refrigerant tubing, etc.
KPI- In addition to the previously outlined indicators
- All KPI listed in previous roles
- Job completion in a timely manner
- Inventory accountability
- Ability to train
Skill Competencies required for advancement
- Basic installation control wiring; thermostat, outdoor, indoor, safety switches, humidifiers
- Duct Cleaning
- Proper charging techniques
- EPA Certification- Core and Type II minimum
- Leak free refrigerant flaring- Mini Split installations
- Properly evacuate a refrigerant circuit
- Properly recover refrigerant
- Ability to measure and call in duct work, tie-ins
- Specified equipment training; American Standard, Carrier, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Identify and adjust manifold gas pressure.
- LP Conversion process/requirements